Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mommy Mind Detox

So I just got off a five day detox to get my life back in order and kick off a brand new way of eating..... (5 days on the Juice diet ...talk about "Brutal") It eventually paid off though. Lost as much as 14lbs (Disclaimer: I am in no way endorsing a juice diet as a way to lose weight) but I felt like a mother-load left me. I felt rejuvenated, felt so alive because i evacuated the gunk out of my system; then I figured why not detox my mind mentally!!.....hmm why not start a blog to let off some mommy steam.

So a brief description into my world. I am a mom to an adorable 13month old son, a wife to a TDH (tall, dark and handsome) hubba!! hubba!! husband and an owner of a 2 year old feisty Bichon Frise. Also a former educator who is coming along to understand that kids don't come the way you pray for them to be all the time. They indeed have their own personalities, you have to mold a major part of their life and then guide them through what the Lord sends them down to you with. The journey of mother hood has indeed been a ride. It is a journey that has had its ups and downs... I have lost my mind and gained it back. I now understand that being a good parent is understanding that you can never be perfect all the time and what the book says about parenting is far from fetched from reality. I welcome you all to my wonderful life. 

a moment is the answer to all of lifes mysteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment